Here is how South Floridians can help Ukrainians
The nonprofit sector is asking for donations to support the Ukrainians who have been affected by the Russian forces’ aggression. Volunteers report there is a need for medical supplies and resources for those in the frontlines and the displaced.
– Support Hospitals of Ukraine is raising funds to send 20 40-foot containers to Ukrainian hospitals in Kyiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Odesa, Zaporizhzhia, and other cities.
– Razom for Ukraine, an organization that supports Democracy in Ukraine, is running an emergency response operation to deliver medical supplies. The Ukrainian organization is accepting donations on Zelle, PayPal, or via bank transfer.
Razom referred donors to a United Help Ukraine fundraiser on Facebook to buy tactic medicine backpacks for paramedics, first aid kits, tourniquets, blood-stopping gauzes, nasopharyngeal airway tubes, and other medical supplies. Razom referred donors to a Revived Soldiers Ukraine fundraiser on Facebook to help injured Ukrainian soldiers get the medical care they need. ‘Razom referred donors to the Sunflower of Peace fundraiser on Facebook to help support doctors and paramedics in Ukraine.
– The National Bank of Ukraine has an account to benefit Ukraine’s Armed Forces.
– Save The Children has a mission to help vulnerable Ukrainian children. They are accepting donations for food, blankets, and face masks for health workers.
– Malteser International, a non-governmental aid agency, is accepting donations via bank transfer to an account in Pax Bank Cologne.